Beaumont, TX General Attorney
William Marcus Wilkerson Attorney at Law
Click on any of these image links to view my profiles:
When you’re in a legal bind, you need an attorney who cares about your case and will win you the results you deserve.
Whether you’ve been injured because of someone else’s neglect, are going through a painful divorce, or need legal counsel on your estate, William Wilkerson is here to fight for you.
Speak with a lawyer for FREE:
- Family Law - (Including Divorce with Children, starting at $1,400.00, Divorce without children, but with a QDRO, starting at $1,400.00; Child support - Varies depending on circumstances, Child custody – varies depending on circumstances, and Name changes – Starting at $500.00 plus filing fees.)
- Personal Injury Law - (Including Automobile accidents, Refinery accidents, Insurance claims) – Generally taken on a contingent fee basis. Negotiable at free consultation.
- Criminal Law - (Including DWI charges, federal charges, and state charges) – first offense misdemeanors in Jefferson or Orange Counties start off at $800 for plea bargains or pre-trial diversion. Trial rates are negotiable depending on the changes and the nature of testimony in the case.
- Probate Law, Wills, Trust, and Estate Planning (including Probate, Guardianship, NFA Gun Trust) – Basic probate without will contest begins at $1,200.00. Gun Trusts are $800.00. All other revocable or non-revocable living trusts can be negotiated.
- Corporate and Transactional Law - (Including Corporations, Partnerships, and LLC formations as well as contract issues) Rates negotiable
- Consumer Law
REMEMBER: INITIAL CONSULTATIONS ARE ALWAYS FREE!
I have the knowledge and the confidence necessary to stand up for you using the law.
Contact William Marcus Wilkerson Attorney at Law today at 409-212-9655 to schedule your FREE initial consultation.